Starts in 12 Days, 11 Hours
July 8, 2017 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
1000 5th Ave
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings of their day—as artists who broke with convention, scientists who toppled stereotypes, and political figures who poisoned, slept and protested their way to power.
Our tour spans more than three thousand years, from ancient Egypt to modern America.
You’ll learn about
– The most powerful female Pharaoh of Egypt and her famous tomb
– The mythical women who frightened ancient Greek men
– The first official Roman Empress and the complete erasure of her memory
– The official mistresses of French kings and the power they wielded
– A woman scientist of pre-Revolutionary France
– The female painters whose focus on women’s lives, instead of their bodies, changed modern painting.
– A suffragette who was one of the Metropolitan’s main donors
…and so much more. Come with us to learn about the rich history of women who refused to put up and shut up—and changed the world instead.
Tickets Are Selling Out Fast! Book Now –> bit.ly/2kMS8Rx
#womenshistory #shadyladies #sexyarttours #NYC #thingstodoinnyc
**Ticket price includes museum admission. Advanced purchase necessary. Discounts available for seniors, students, and Met members.**
Follow on Twitter: —-> bit.ly/1RTc3d1
Instagram: —-> @ShadyLadiesTours
Join Our Community: —> Shady Ladies of the Metropolitan Museum