Starts in 22 Days, 1 Hour
August 19, 2017 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
1000 5th Ave
Our tour spans more than three thousand years, from ancient Egypt to modern America.
You’ll learn about
– The most powerful female Pharaoh of Egypt and her famous tomb
– The mythical women who frightened ancient Greek men
– The first official Roman Empress and the complete erasure of her memory
– The official mistresses of French kings and the power they wielded
– A woman scientist of pre-Revolutionary France
– The female painters whose focus on women’s lives, instead of their bodies, changed modern painting.
– A suffragette who was one of the Metropolitan’s main donors
…and so much more. Come with us to learn about the rich history of women who refused to put up and shut up—and changed the world instead.
** Ticket price includes museum admission. Discounts available for seniors, students, and Met members. Take $10 off each ticket with the code VIP at checkout. **
📞 Buy Online or Call 800-656-0713
🌟 Purchase Tickets https://www.shadyladiestours.com/nasty-women-metropolitan/